Wonosobo, December 21 2012
Attention To:
Human Resources Department
PT. Persada Bumida Terpadu
Jl. Raya Sukamaju No. 11
Tangerang

Dear Sir/Madam
Having known about a vacancy advertised on Kompas, December 19, 2012, on this good opportunity, I would like to apply as a Instrumentation and Control System Engineer in your company. My name is Risdawati Hutabarat, 22 years old, female, single, energetic and healthy. I graduated from University of Lampung and hold degree in Electrical Engineering. I am very interested therefore I would like to apply for that position.

With my educational background, I am willing to work and learn more in your company. I feel capable of handing any task that your company may assign me. I am very familiar with computer applications. I am good in English oral or written and computer. I feel that my skill and experiences are good starting point for working. I am a person who can work either independently or as a part of a team. I am also responsible, hardworking and eager to learn.

With my qualifications, I confident that I will be able to contribute effectively to your company. Herewith I enclose my : 

1.      Copy of Bachelor Degree (S-1) Certificate and Academic Transcript.
2.      Curriculum Vitae.
3.      Certificate of good health from a doctor governments.
4.      The certificate does not consume / use of narcotics, psychotropika, precursor and addictive substances (nppza).
5.      Recent photograph with size of 4×6

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my credentials with you in person. Here with I enclose my resume, recent photographs and other related documents. I will be happy to provide further details when required.
I would you like to have the opportunity to discuss this position with you futher. I can be contacted at 085279078607. Thank you for your kind attention and I look forward to your favorable reply.

Yours sincerely,
Risdawati Hutabarat

0 komentar: